Tuli Trading as a company acknowledge and take's full responsibility for its social, environmental and financial footprint — based on the laws, rules and regulations of each market.
Sustainability main points:
- We are member of BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) and share the same code of conduct
- We have own CSR department in Bangladesh which constantly monitors the companies compliance with codes of conduct
- Our products are manufactured in socially and ethically acceptable conditions
- Most of our producers are certified by BSCI, Sedex, SA 8000, WRAP and Oekotex
- We have a continuous dialogue with the factories for a common improvement that leads to a positive development.
- We treat our employees, suppliers and customers with respect
- Our products are manufactured according to the REACH requirements (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals)
While we humbly acknowledge there is still much more to do, we strive in all of our endeavors to ensure that our communities, environment and business continue to thrive for years to come.